Specialists in Classical Location Sound Recording
Welcome to OxRecs DIGITAL. Specialists in classical location sound recording throughout the UK. This website has a catalogue of recordings you can order online, as well as reviews and sound samples.
Would like to have a recording of your choir, organ or instrumental ensemble to sell on Amazon or iTunes? Would you like a special concert recorded, or maybe you need to do some fundraising? If so, please get in touch!.
- Location sound recording for choirs, organs, ensembles, or solo instruments. From single promotional CDs to commercial pressing runs.
- Digital editing, P/Q encoding and CD mastering.
- Typesetting & Design compilation for CD booklets and inlays..
- Sound Restoration & Audio processing.
- June: St Peter's College Choir - Recording Wesley anthems CD.
May: Six Anthems (Text: Francis Warner, Music: David Goode, The Choir of King's College, Cambridge) currently in preparation.
- Glasgow Episcopal Cathedral: Frikki Walker Organ recording for release later this year.
- March: Recording Trinity College Choir for their forth CD release.
- BBC: Southbank Organ Collection. Listen out for the Tudor organs.
March 2014: Reviews of Southwell Splendour 2, as well as Anthems & Motets of the Romantic English Collection now online.
February: Ben Ponniah commission with Ensemble 45 directed by Will Dawes.
Lucy Cox (Soprano): promotional CD.
We are now taking commissions for mid-2014
- Recent releases:
- The Choir of St Peter's College, Oxford - Anthems and Motets of the English Romantic Tradition
Paul Hale plays the Minster organ on Southwell Splendour 2
- A new year, a new website for OxRecs DIGITAL
January 2nd 2014
Anthems and Motets of the English Romantic Tradition (read reviews)
The Chapel Choir of St Peter's College, Oxford
The Choir of King's College, Cambridge.
Words: Francis Warner
, Music: David Goode
Southwell Splendour 2
Paul Hale plays the organ of Southwell Minster